Essential Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: 7 Key Tips for International Patients in China

bilingual FAQ list for doctor-patient communication in China
Spread the love

Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication is essential for international patients in China. This guide breaks down key questions, multilingual support, and how to communicate effectively with English-speaking doctors during medical tourism.

For international patients, bilingual doctor-patient FAQ communication removes language barriers and ensures clear, informed decisions. Whether you’re asking about treatment plans, follow-up care, or hospital procedures, having access to multilingual support makes your medical journey in China smoother and more confident.

Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China

1.if you don’t know which department to to register for

  • 症状​​: 我[头痛/胃痛/关节肿痛],该挂哪个科?
  • I have [headache/stomachache/joint swelling]. Which department should I register for?
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China

2.If you need translation

  • 是否有会讲英语的医生?​​
  • Is there an English-speaking doctor available?
  • ​​挂号时能否安排现场翻译?费用多少?
  • Can an on-site translator be arranged? What is the cost?
  • 从诊断到出院全程需要专业医疗翻译陪同
  • I require professional medical translation services throughout my hospitalization.
  • 我需要国际患者服务处协助​​
  • I need assistance from the International Patient Service.
See also  Ultimate Shanghai Hospital Guide: Essential Healthcare for International Patients in China
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication-Helpdesk at a hospital
  • 我想预约[科室]医生​​
  • I’d like to make an appointment with a [department] doctor.
  • (例:皮肤科 dermatology / 骨科 orthopedics)
  • 专家咨询​​: 我想预约[某疾病]领域的权威专家
  • I need an appointment with a top specialist in [disease name].
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Appointment Registration
  • 病情分级​​: 我的疼痛等级是8/10,需要优先就诊吗?
  • My pain level is 8/10. Can I get priority consultation?
  • 材料预审​​: 这是我在本国的检查报告,需要重新做吗?
  • Here are my overseas test reports. Do I need retesting?
  • 在哪里取挂号单?​​
  • Where can I get my registration slip?
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Triage Desk
  • 请带我去[科室]诊室​​
  • Please take me to the [department] consultation room.
  • 我预约的名字是[姓名]​​
  • My appointment is under the name [Name].
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Outpatient Process
  • 化验室/放射科怎么走?​​
  • How do I get to the Lab/Radiology Department?
  • 这项检查需要空腹吗?​​
  • Do I need to fast for this test?
  • 报告多久能出?​​
  • How long for the test results?
  • 特殊需求​​: 我是孕妇,这个CT扫描安全吗?
  • I’m pregnant. Is this CT scan safe?
  • ​​报告传递​​: 能否将电子版报告发送至我的邮箱?
  • Can you email the digital report to [your@email.com]?
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Medical Tests

1. for payment issues

  • 可以用国际信用卡吗?​​
  • Do you accept international credit cards?
  • 请提供费用明细清单​​
  • Please provide an itemized bill.
  • 费用预估​​: 请书面提供治疗方案的总费用预估
  • Please provide a written cost estimate for the treatment plan.
  • 我要开发票报销​​
  • I need a receipt for insurance reimbursement.

2. for medical insurance issues

  • 保险直付​​: 医院是否支持我的保险公司[如AXA]直接结算?
  • Do you accept direct billing from my insurer [e.g. AXA]?
  • 请将术前授权书传真至我的保险公司[号码]
  • Please fax the pre-authorization form to my insurer at [number].
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Payment
  • 取药窗口在哪里?​​
  • Where is the pharmacy pickup counter?
  • 请说明服药方法​​
  • Please explain how to take this medication.
  • ​​这个治疗有副作用吗?​​
  • Does this treatment have side effects?
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Pharmacy/Treatment
  • 我需要急救!​​
  • I need emergency help!
  • 请联系我的紧急联系人:​​
  • Please contact my emergency person: [电话 Tel].
  • ​​我对[药物]过敏​​
  • I’m allergic to [medication].
  • 药物沟通​​: 这是我在用的药物清单,请确认是否冲突
  • Here is my current medication list. Please check for interactions.
  • 法律授权​​: 如我失去意识,请联系我的法律授权人[姓名+电话]
  • If I become unconscious, contact my legal proxy [Name+Tel].
See also  Laser Eye Surgery Myths Debunked: Safety, Results & Recovery Facts (2025)
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Emergencies
  • 住院部在哪里办理手续?​​
  • Where is the inpatient admission office?
  • 病房有Wi-Fi吗?​​
  • Is there Wi-Fi in the ward?
  • 我想申请单人病房​​
  • I request a private room.
  • 膳食定制​​: 我有糖尿病,需要定制餐单
  • I have diabetes and require customized meals.
  • 宗教需求​​: 病房能否安排祈祷空间?
  • Is there a prayer space in the ward?
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Hospitalization
  • 请开具英文版诊断证明​​
  • Please provide an English medical certificate.
  • 如何复印我的病历?​​
  • How can I get a copy of my medical records?
  • 复诊需要预约吗?​​
  • Do I need an appointment for follow-up?
  • 跨境复诊​​: 如何通过视频进行海外复诊?
  • How to schedule a video follow-up from abroad?
  • 药品携带​​: 这些处方药能带多少出境?需要什么证明?
  • What’s the limit for taking these prescribed medicines overseas? What documents are needed?
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-Discharge
  • take important documents with you携带重要证件​​:护照 Passport | 保险单 Insurance Policy | 病历本 Medical Record Book
  • Top-tier hospitals (e.g. Peking Union in Beijing, Ruijin in Shanghai) provide ​​bilingual self-service kiosks​​. Look for the ​​’International Medical Center’​​ signage for English-language assistance.
Bilingual Doctor-Patient FAQ Communication: Essential Guide for International Patients in China-TIPs for International Patients in China

China’s official guidelines for international medical services


tags
Tags:  medical guide

Spread the love

Leave a Reply